Watermelon Ice Cream
- 500 g watermelon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
1. Peel the watermelon, remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
2. Place the watermelon, sugar and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until you have a homogeneous mass.
3. Fill the powder moulds with the mixture and leave in the freezer for at least 5 hours, until completely solid.
4. For easy unmoulding, put the popsicles under running hot water for a few seconds and they are ready to serve!
A great way to cool off in summer and super easy to make! 😍