Potato and artichoke omelette
- 4 organic eggs
- 6 artichokes
- 3 white potatoes (sour or kennebec)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and the artichokes in slices. Meanwhile, heat a good splash of extra virgin oil in the pan.
- Cook the two vegetables over medium heat for 15-20 min, stirring from time to time so that the bottom does not stick.
- While everything is cooking, we break and beat the eggs and season to taste
- Once the artichoke and potato are cooked, drain the vegetables and mix everything on the plate with the beaten eggs.
- And to the pan! We turn it around when we see that it is already done on the bottom and cook it until it is to our liking.
- Now just to enjoy