Tomato salad with burrata
- 1 burrata
- 2 tomatoes of different varieties
- 1 slice of toasted bread
- some fresh basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- Modena vinegar
- Clean and dice the tomatoes and place on a plate.
- Toast the bread in the toaster and add it to the plate together with the basil (once cleaned) and the capers.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by emulsifying three parts oil with one part vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Dress everything with the vinaigrette. Mix everything well and arrange the burrata on top. Serve and enjoy!