Saint George's Rose
- 2 red apples
- 1 puff pastry (puff pastry)
- ½ lemon
- Strawberry jam (or the flavor you prefer)
- Clean the apples, remove the core and cut them into thin layers.
- In a bowl, add water and ½ lemon. Mix well and introduce the cut apples.
- Insert the bowl into the micro at maximum power 3 min max. Repeat the process until the apples are slightly pliable. Once achieved, remove the apples from the water and let them rest.
- Then prepare the mold by putting a little butter and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Stretch the puff pastry with the rolling pin until you have a thin layer and cut them into strips.
- In another bowl put jam with a tablespoon of water and mix.
- Put the jam in the middle of the puff pastry strip and on one side of the strip the cut apples. Next, roll up the flowers and put them in the mold.
- Put them in the oven for 30-35 min and they will be ready! 😍