Pine nut panellets
- Egg white 125 g
- Sugar 175 g
- Almond flour 250 g
- Potato or sweet potato
- Pine nuts
To make the marzipan:
1. Boil the potato or sweet potato. Let it cool and then remove the skin and mash it with a fork. In a bowl, put the potato with an egg yolk and a little sugar and mix everything.
2,. In the same bowl, add the almond flour and continue kneading until everything is homogeneous and you can make a ball (the dough will be sticky, but not as much as the beginning).
3. Once the dough is ready, cover the bowl very well with plastic wrap or a cotton cloth and let it rest for about 24 hours at room temperature.
To make the panellets of pine nuts:
1. After 24 hours, we will take out the dough and start making small balls.
2. Beat 2 eggs and mix them with the pine nuts.
3. Coat the balls with the mixture that we have just made and if necessary we help ourselves with our hands so that the pine nuts stick to the balls.