- 400 g of mushrooms, of the variety that you like the most
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 200 ml of milk
- 500 ml of chicken broth from our producer
- Extra virgin olive oil from our producer
- 50 ml of white wine
1. Wash the vegetables and mushrooms. Cut the leek into thin strips. Peel the onion and cut it into small dice. Peel the garlic and cut into thick slices. Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
2. In a saucepan, add a little olive oil and brown the garlic over medium heat. book it.
3. Sauté the onion for 5 minutes, with a pinch of salt. When it starts to become transparent, add the leek and mushrooms, sauté everything for about 5 minutes, being careful not to brown or stick.
4. Add the chicken broth and cook over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add salt to your liking.
5. Finally, add the milk and blend with a blender for 2-3 minutes until the desired texture is achieved. If it's too thick, add a little broth.
To make this recipe we have selected the mushrooms from our producer Albert de bolets la plana, the chicken broth from our pink producer from CasaBellaNatura and the extra virgin oil from the degustus cooperative