Cream of broccoli
- 500g broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 L of chicken or hot vegetables
- 250 ml of cooking cream
- Extra virgin olive oils
- Cut the onion into julienne strips and the leek into slices. We put them in a casserole with a little oil to fry over medium-low heat.
- While the onion is cooking, you must prepare the rest of the vegetables. Wash everything well, cut the broccoli into trees, the garlic into slices and the potatoes into squares .
- When the onion is tender we put it all in the same pot. Add a little salt and let it cook.
- Once golden, cover with chicken or vegetable broth and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- We beat all the ingredients inside that are well crushed. Add the cream (optional), season to taste, stir and let cook for about 5 min over medium heat so that the thick cream is left and it is ready to enjoy!
To make this recipe we have selected the potatoes from Cal Carbonell, the chicken broth from our producer Rosa de CasaBella Natura and the extra virgin oil from the Degustus Cooperative.